EREDA helps its clients to use energy more efficiently and rationally. These services are geared to any type of activity and are personalised in keeping with energy intensity or the processes involved, including:
- industrial facilities
- farming and livestock raising
- business activities
One key aspect for sustainability is the rational use of resources. This entails an accurate understanding not only of the needs associated with our activities, but the most efficient way to meet them. Rational or efficient energy use does not mean cutting back on our activities, needs, quality of life or comfort. Rather, it means maintaining the present levels with a minimum expenditure of resources, achieving environmental sustainability and heightening our competitiveness.
EREDA features an energy efficiency and savings service.
- GETTING STARTED: facility and good practice pre-assessment, options for hiring services with an impact on energy consumption and possible fields of action.
- AUDITING. Facility assessment and determination of areas and aspects liable to improvement, with an estimate of the energy and economy savings ensuing from implementation
- IMPLEMENTING. Geared to obtaining subsidies or more favourable financial terms and the effective implementation of solutions for client facilities
- COUNSELLING. Design of a rational energy use policy, training, dissemination of the energy efficiency efforts made, strategic counselling
PDF Brochure download